Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Episode 1: I Really Lasered My Vagina


As you saw on tonight's premiere episode, I took Nicole Murphy with me to Beauty Park Spa to get my vagina lasered. It's called vaginal rejuvenation, and it's the greatest thing since sliced whole wheat bread.  To read more about the educational side of my procedure click here. For those of you who want to hear the personal details about my procedure, keep on reading. 

I was a bit nervous before my first treatment. However, I don't recommend any procedures or treatments to my clients that I haven't tried first. I have had three treatments thus far, and the one that you saw on the show was my second treatment. I can't even begin to tell you how amazing the results are! Everything is nice and tidy down there. Nurse Jamie is so wonderful, and her patients feel comfortable when in her office. She made me feel comfortable and was very thorough at explaining the procedure to me. 

There are no preparations that you must do before the procedure, and there is little maintenance afterward. The procedure itself did not hurt at all; it just felt a bit warm down there. There is no numbing needed and a little pain afterwards. Okay, I won't lie to you; it felt like someone set fire to my va-jay-jay for like six hours. After that, there was no pain. Nurse Jamie did mention no action down there for about a week and no sun for a few days. A fiery vagina is definitely worth a young looking one.

1 comment:

  1. That was a fantastic scene and made me take an instant liking to you.

    Bourgy

    ReplyDelete